This “hands on” book features over 150 websites that can pay YOU for your photos. Discover the secrets of selling your photography, learn how photos are sold, and see the top-selling pictures. Just upload a few photos and you can make your money back!
- Microstock — The easiest way to make money
- Websites — Display and sell your portfolio online
- Products — Open a store and sell photo books, postcards & more
- Photos — See what sells and why
- Models — How to find, hire, work with, and light people
- Tech — Learn the lingo
- Law — Know your rights, and what to avoid
In a rush? There’s even a Quick Start Guide
- Over 500 display pages
- Over 250 color photos
- Over 280 links to external websites
- Over 500 internal jump links for quick navigation
About the Author
Photographer Andrew Hudson publishes the popular PhotoSecrets website where the most-asked question is “how can I sell my photos?” This book is the reply.
Since leaving a career in engineering and sales to start PhotoSecrets in 1996, 100% of Andrew’s income has come from his own photography and publishing.
- Published 15 nationally-distributed photography books and won the Grand Prize in the National Self-Published Book Awards
- Produced photo shoots for Nikon including the latest D5100 worldwide brochure
- Licensed his photos to major corporations
- Been published in magazines such as Alaska Airlines, National Geographic Traveler, Shutterbug Outdoor & Nature Photography, Where, and Woman’s World.
- Been hired for photography assignments by Macy’s, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, and Men’s Health and Seventeen magazines