Photography Website Design
By Andrew Hudson Published: June 20, 2011 Updated: November 4, 2014
The next best thing after taking photos, is showing them to people. “This is me in Paris!” “Here’s my top-selling photo!” “Want to license this picture?” “I love these photos!”
Previously, to display pictures, you had to get them printed and put them in bulky photo albums, which took time. But now you can quickly present your beautiful art online. There are many ways to do this, so here is a free and independent guide. Welcome to PhotoSecrets Photography Websites.
What do you want your website to do?
- Present, Sell, Print& Ship Photos — everything
- Present & Sell Photos — you print and ship
- Present A Professional Portfolio — for marketing
- Share Personal Snapshots — to show friends
Here are some website building tools:
- WordPress Themes for Photographers
- General E-Commerce Website Builders
- Software to Display and Sell Photos
- Flash Templates and Hosting Packages