PhotoSecrets Travel Photo Tips
By Bob Krist
Preview Edition, Jan 2008
208 pages, paperback, 6"x9"
$19.95 Read Bob’s Ten Tips for Travel Photographers.
30 Years of Experience… in One Book!
Learn the secrets of professional travel photography
without going through the school of hard knocks!
You’ll pick up invaluable tips on how to:
- Meet and photograph people
- Make exciting compositions
- Plan assignments
- Overcome language barriers
- Keep you and your equipment safe
- Master photography on the road
- Sell your photos
All this and more from Bob Krist, contributing photographer at National Geographic Traveler and Islands magazines and “Photo Traveler” columnist for Outdoor Photographer magazine.