Do I have to submit a form to transfer a copyright?

By Andrew Hudson Published: August 14, 2012 Updated: October 24, 2013


“There are no forms provided by the U.S. Copyright Office to effect a copyright transfer. The Office does, however, keep records of transfers if they are submitted to the Office.”
U.S. Copyright Office

Add Your Comment



Email (optional):

Submit your comment: